There is a need for volunteers to help out in important ways just getting a job done in the background to help out the club. There is a list of roles below that we want support with, but if you think you have something else to offer, then let us know.
- Trail advocacy – Liaise with the City of Greater Bendigo, Parks Vic, Dja Dja Wurrung and other stakeholders to improve the trail network.
- Social Media – Coordinate posts on social media
- Membership – Contact new members and support them to participate in events. Help riders to become members with Auscycling
- Website – Keep the website up to date and direct enquiries
- Trail Maintenance – Run a working bee or just turn up and help out
- Racing – Lead a team for running a race or a series. You’ll get heaps of support, but we want someone to coordinate the Summer of Racing, Winter series and other single races.
- Social Rides – Take some new or prospective members on a ride one weekend or weeknight.
- Juniors – Coordinating prospective junior riders and facilitating events for juniors to participate in.
- Newsletter – A monthly newsletter to members letting them know what is going on.